Point of use water coolers connect directly to the mains, this means that there is no need for large bottles to sit on top of it. They can produce both cold, hot and room temperature water.
Advantages of These Types of Water Coolers
- No need for bottles, therefore the storage space is not taken up by them, there is nothing to recycle and there is no need to do heavy lifting to change the bottles in the event that they run out.
- This type of water cooler is easy to install because it connects directly to the mains. Once it is installed it is good to go. This also means that there aren’t water bottle deliveries to keep on top of and there is never a risk that you will run out of water.
- Because it is connected to your building's own water supply, the cost is fixed.
Obtaining a water cooler from Waterpoint Services.
If you are interested in obtaining point of use water coolers from us for your workplace, then you have a number of options for you to consider.
We have a range of water coolers that you can either purchase or hire from us.
Hiring point of use water coolers
If you prefer to hire a water cooler from us, we offer discounts when you hire multiple units as well.
If you wish to rent one from us, you will also have the option to receive a number of additional services such as:
- Quarterly sanitation for both inside and outside the cooler.
- Every six months the filter will be exchanged for a new one.
- The cooler will receive an annual de-scale.
- You will also have the peace of mind of the opportunity for a full mechanical backup and mechanical replacement should any problems occur.
Having point of use water coolers installed in your workplace or educational institution enables the easy access of water for your colleague’s, employees or students.
Many offer the option of having water set at different temperatures.
They come in a variety of designs so that they can fit into the environment conveniently.
If you would like more information on point of use water coolers or on any of our other types of water coolers, then do not hesitate to contact us on:
01992 584848 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org