The impact of humans on the environment is something that we have become increasingly aware of in recent years and as part of the problem, we are all looking at ways that we can reduce our negative effect on the world and its ecosystem.
As our summers get hotter and our cities more polluted it is becoming clear that sustainable living is no longer just for environmental radicals. Most businesses now recognise the importance of minimising their impact on the planet and one way that a small change can be made in improving the impact that we have on our environment, is by switching to office water coolers.
- Reduce the Need for Plastic Bottles:
- Through having the opportunity to refill your bottle at work with filtered water, it will increase the number of people that bring reusable bottles to work, as they can refill them upon finishing them. This means that less plastic bottles get used and disposed of after one use.
- Mains fed water coolers are the green alternative to bottled water coolers:
- This is because plumbed in office water coolers have no unrecyclable bottles. In addition by avoiding regular deliveries you are helping to reduce road congestion and the amount of pollution going into the atmosphere. We are committed to reducing our carbon footprint and helping you to reduce yours.
- Recyclable cups:
- Here at Waterpoint Services, we aim to use fully biodegradable cups that can be fully recycled after their use in an effort to cut down on the level of waste.
If you are interested in your company doing its bit to improve the impact on the environment and want to find out more about installing a water dispenser in your workplace, then contact Waterpoint Services on:
01992 584848 or email us at:email@example.com.